Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's A Girl

Gracie Rae was born on September 12th. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 1/2" long. She is doing very well for being born a few weeks early. She will be released from the hospital on the 21st, we are all leaving on the 20th to go pick her up. Burton and I and the kids are very excited to get to see her and hold her. We will be able to bring her home within 7-10 days after she is discharged from the hospital. I am looking forward to getting to pick her up from the hospital. Olivia and Mason was picked up at the foster home they were placed in so it will be fun to pick Gracie up at the hospital. I can't stand the wait any longer so I hope this next week goes by fast. Gracie we will be there soon to scoop you up and bring you home, we love you allready and haven't even seen you.

5 comments:

fourangels said...

YEAH! I'm SO excited for you and I love her name! Call me if you need anything!

Lorilee said...

I am thrilled to death for you. I thought that you were already there, when Mason didn't come to preschool. So that probably means you will be gone next week as well...right? Happy days are here again in the Sant home.

Amy said...

i can't wait to see her i bet she is a doll! I can still remember when Olivia was so little! I can't wait to come see you guys! Love you all!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Hi. Congrats!! And Thanks for checking out my blog. I have already found a model, but keep checking back, I am doing a giveaway in the next couple weeks. And if you ever do need a photographer please keep me in mind. I love newborn shots!! Thanks. Brittany

Framed Photography
www.myframedphotography.com
"The memories you'll want to frame"
(435)-773-1277