Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Disneyland Trip

We had the best time in Disneyland. Olivia was able to meet all of the Princess' and Mason has found a new friend named Buzz Lightyear. The kids had a blast, it was so much fun to see them light up when meeting the characters.

On Saturday afternoon we had lunch at Ariel's Grato with the Princess'. Olivia loved every minute of it. She had her picture taken with all of the Princess', danced and had the best time.

Saturday evening we had dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. What a fun place to take your family too. There were so many character's there. We met Pluto, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Chip and Dale. and Jasmine. The atmosphere was great. The kids helped Goofy bake a cake, danced, and all of the Charcters visited our table numerous times. We celebrated Mason's Birthday that night so they came and sang happy birthday. I would recommend a Character meal to anyone. It was worth every penny. (Thanks Grandma!!!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so jealous. I wish I was in Disneyland.

Amanda Borden said...

glad you had a great time. that is good stuff.

Tiffani said...

That is one of my very most favorite places. It is a good reason to have kids...so you can take them there.

Lorilee said...

Looks like you had fun! My little girl keeps asking when we can go to Disneyland. I bet your little ones loved it!